Watercraft Rental Policy
Lakes End Marina prides itself on providing a safe and exciting jet ski and/or boating adventure to the visitors of Lake Nantahala. Because of the risk associated with a fun day on the lake, certain precautions must be made. Please understand the following company policies are in place to keep everyone safe and to help promote an enjoyable lake experience for everyone.
General Rental Policies
- Any person under the age of 26 must complete a NSBLA approved boating education course before operating any vessel propelled by a motor driven boat over 10 HP. N.C. §75A-16.2
- Renter must be at least 18 years of age and meet NC State Law regarding Vessel Operation.
- Passengers can be of any age.
- A valid credit card is required for the rental of Watercraft.
- A valid driver’s license must be carried with the renter on the watercraft (State Law)
- Renter must sign Watercraft Rental Agreement and Watercraft Rental Damage Waiver before leaving dock.
- All safety equipment is provided at no charge.
- Renters should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- If paying by credit card, charges are processed prior to renting.
Reservation and Deposit Policies
- Rental length and availability are outlined in your rental reservation.
- A major credit card is required to make a reservation.
- A 50% deposit will be required to make your reservation at the time the reservation is made.
- There is a 3 day cancellation policy for hourly or half day rentals. Reservations cancelled less than 3 days prior to a scheduled rental will result in forfeit of rental deposit.
- Full or multiday rentals must be canceled 7 days prior to scheduled arrival or will result in forfeit of rental deposit.
- A "no show" will result in a total payment of the deposit plus the balance of rental fee.
- The Credit Card used to make reservation will be charged any applicable cancellation fee or no show fee (as described above).
- Cancellations made with proper notice (as defined above) will be refunded, or may be applied to an alternative day and time (based on availability).
See you at the Lake!