Simple, Easy Rental Process
When you choose to rent a watercraft from Lakes End Marina, know your doing so with our commitment to excellence in providing you and your family a great, memorable experience in a clean, reliable boat.
You will need the following information to make your reservation:
- Select your pick up time and date(s) of rental. We rent by the hour, half day, full day, multi-day or weekly.
- You will need a valid Credit Card to hold your reservation and a 50% deposit.
- There is a 3 day cancellation policy for hourly or half day rentals. Reservations cancelled less than 3 days prior to a scheduled rental will result in forfeit of rental deposit.
- Full or multiday rentals must be canceled 7 days prior to scheduled arrival or will result in forfeit of rental deposit.
- A "no show" will result in a total payment of the deposit plus the balance of rental fee.
- The Credit Card used to make reservation will be charged any applicable cancellation fee or no show fee (as described above).
- Cancellations made with proper notice (as defined above) will be refunded, or may be applied to an alternative day and time (based on availability).
Lakes End Marina is located at 17838 Wayah Road, Topton-Nantahala, North Carolina 28781. Free Parking is provided at Lakes End Marina and Lakes End Café.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled rental time.
Please be sure to bring your driver’s license or government issued ID and valid Credit Card.
You will be asked to review and sign the following documents: (please note: there is no need to complete these now, they will be provided to you at the marina when you rent your watercraft)
Our marina staff will take you and your family to your watercraft and go through a brief craft orientation. We want you to feel comfortable with the watercraft you have selected and will remain with you as long as you need to ensure you are ready to get underway and enjoy a great day on beautiful Lake Nantahala.
See you at the Lake!